Saturday, October 11, 2008

Batman: The Dark Knight




"He's a silent Guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight."

Released on 18 July 2008, this film was a instant worldwide success. It is directed by Christopher Nolan, and stars Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Aaron Eckhart, Michael Caine and others.

As I myself is considered a fan, though not those crazy ones of Batman, I had taken the liberty of watching it in the cinema once released and I must say, it was real superb, especially the plot. Not only was it creative, but the twist in the plot was totally riveting, and one would indeed be enthralled from the beggining of the film to the end. This movie was one of its kind, like no other, i can say!

For those who have yet to see this movie, I urge all of you to, this is something that must not be missed!

Here's the film thriller, and as I am sure, will entertain you as it had entertained me.




By,
Mr.Sphincter

P.S. Don't miss it out you guyz~

No comments: