Monday, October 6, 2008

It's Britney, B****

Still can't get ur head out the Gimme More beats or swaying through groovy Piece of Me. Now, Britney is out again with her new album 'Circus' which will be release at 2nd December in US (Well, Malaysia would have take longer)along with her brand new single 'Womenizer'. The single's perfomance wasn't too bad for time being since it entered the Billboard Hot 100 Airplay chart at 78th within three days of its radio release.

Well, personally, I'm not a big fan of the song. I mean yeah I love it but I am not crazy about it. The song shows improvement from the previous hit single 'Gimme More' which consists highly of annoying heavy beats. Regardless of the improvement, I still haven't found the 'real' Britney, yet. I found that the 'Womenizer, womenizer, womenizer....' thingy is quite annoying and excruciating the hear. Well, I really wishes we can find some soulful R&B tracks in the album and you never know, it might just the biggest comeback of 2009....

By, Mr. Fundus

The lagendary Womenizer (The Official Music Video isn't here yet, hope u enjoy)

No comments: